Sunday, January 15, 2012

Feeding my cold

Not sure really what that old chestnut is ... feed a cold, starve a fever? Starve a cold, feed a fever?

Feed a cold, originally uploaded by RobinJP.
Thanks, Judy. This is delicious.
Doesn't really matter. I'm feeding my cold this weekend. I figure since I've launched a 4-day MLK Jr. Day weekend with a blasted head cold, then I'm going to treat myself well... at least during those periods when I'm awake.

In between naps and snacks, I've been watching weather reports from friends on Facebook. Seattle is experiencing a wild snowstorm and friends there are coooold.

And that reminds me that my friend Judy (who lives in Seattle) gave me this tin of Seattle Special Recipe Cafe for Christmas.

I'm enjoying it while I watch her snowy photos. Hope she bought one for herself.

Robin, Tempe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails