Sunday, September 21, 2008

Are you ready for some football?


You bet your sweet bupkus I am! And I have decided to watch hour upon hour of football today laid out on my couch. I am officially declaring today a "slug day".



So, you might be asking yourself what a slug day is. Well, technically it means I have decided I will do the bare basic chores, only take a shower if I "really" need to, order out my meals so I only have to get up from the couch to answer the door. In all, it means a day of self indulgence, a day to do the least amount of work possible.

I don't do this often, but when i do decide to have a slug day, I announce it so everyone knows what to expect. This isn't the day I will be doing any ironing, or any cleaning up in the kitchen, or killing the weeds in the yard, or cleaning the spots on the carpet. Oh no, this is a day of nothing, just me, the couch and the remote.

You've got to treat yourself sometime! Have yourself a slug day, and do nothing, the way you want to do it! This is one of my perfect moments!

Sue, Tempe

2 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Lol, you look very cosy on your couch all ready for football.

I hope you enjoy yourself!

My name is Frances said...

I like "slug day"! Maybe next time we shall watch as a family on our nice comfy couch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails