Sunday, May 31, 2009

One senior's final at-bat



OK. Yeah. Nephews again. Well, sometimes they're the best thing going.

Like Saturday. Here's his dad's report from the All-Star game played in the Washington, D.C. Nationals stadium. How cool is that?

Henry had a great game. He played four innings, went one for two with a double and two RBI. Very cool to see him playing in the big stadium too.


Dad took the photos too.



Alright! Henry on the big board. I think we'll call him Hank from here on out.



Field School, varsity baseball, 2009 roster

Proud Auntie Robin, Tempe

4 comments:

Meri said...

Cool celebratory post! Way to go Hank!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

What a rush it must be to see your name on the jumbotron!

Congrats to Hank -- not only is he a baseball star, he also has an awesome aunt!

Cara said...

Wow - what a thrill. I love your project, we should notice these moments everyday.

Sheri said...

The name "Hank" and baseball just seem to go together. :)

I love the idea of Perfect Moments. Since I've started to participate in Lori's Perfect Moment Monday, I notice Perfect Moments all of the time. I seem to be more mindful in all areas of my life.

Great idea! Great project! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails