Friday, January 1, 2010

And there we have it...


Thanksgiving platter, originally uploaded by RobinJP.

The holidays are over.
2009 is done.

In many ways, the year was just awesome. New jobs, creative projects. Lots of love. We spent time with family and friends, old and new.

But the year also brought some big challenges, especially as it wound down. But we did OK with that. Family and friends and that love helped get us through. Enough said.

Now, I'm ready to turn my attention to having an awesome 2010.

2010 is a big ball of potential. It's going to be what we're going to make it.

You with me? Let's have a kick ass year. Follow me!

Robin, Tempe, Arizona


P.S. The photo above was taken by my mom, Joyce K. Phillips at a Thanksgiving celebration in Colorado. I love it. Such a cool holiday still life full of images of home, pride, American holidays.

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm with you!

And thanks to your mom's photo, I'm also hungry!

So glad to have shared 2009 with you, Robin. May 2010 bring you and your loved ones many blessings.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so With You! Happy 2010 to you and yours for a Great New Year!

Andy said...

I love the idea of a great big ball of potential! What fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails