Or things that might make me feel good this year if I remember to do them.
1. Exercise. Move. My metabolism is slow.. and slowing. I like sweets. Gotta move. Gotta get out.
3. Meditate. 2010 was my year to get into guided meditation. I can fly.
4. Read children's books. Even without kids in the house, who can't lighten the mood with a quick round of Dr. Seuss?
5. Call my mother. I am so lucky. 55 and still have both parents. And my mom so loves phone calls.
7. Patience. Count to 10. Take a moment. Let it go. Re-focus. Mini-meditation.
8. Never ever ever go to bed angry. (Do go to bed hungry.)
9. Think more. Share less. Or share in a more focused way. Engage. Don't add to the clutter.
10. Drink more water. This one I can do.
And who needs a day to kick all this off? Let's just try to be awesome ... always.