Saturday, February 9, 2013

Linger Lane. Mindful Manor


Linger Lane, originally uploaded by RobinJP.
Some days it's easy to let my mind wander toward where I've been and where I might be going.

I've pretty much lived for work and love and travel. And family. And as a result, I've got lots of good memories.

But great memories can sometimes lead me down a path of folly, wondering "Hey, what's next? Where'm I going next? Am I missing opportunities? Can I recreate the good times?"

Hold on a minute. The here and now is pretty darn good. I've got family and love and work and travel. I've got good times. And the future will take care of itself.

“I am all the ages I've ever been.”
- Anne Lamott 
And here I am in all my ages somewhere along Dreamy Draw Drive.  I guess I'll linger here a little longer.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails