Sunday, November 3, 2013

Alster in her happy place


Alster in her happy place, originally uploaded by RobinJP.

OK. Really. Does this photo need any description? Isn't this Perfect Moment enough?

Well, alright. Alexandra, aka Alster, is at Lolo's Chicken and Waffles in Phoenix. Most people there feel like this.

I remember exactly what I said to make her grin like this. "Last time we were here, you had the Stupid Fries," I reminded her. She had actually turned Stupid Fries -- lots of goopy, tasty stuff piled high on French fries -- into what we called Stupider Fries by adding sausage.

PM2:
This was a Perfect Moment, as we remembered an earlier Perfect Moment.

Oh, and me? I always study the menu and ALWAYS order Betty Boop.  A juicy chicken breast nestled next to a waffle.

Robin (and Alster), Phoenix

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails