Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happiest child in the world

A perfect moment in life? The very first thing that comes to mind is one Christmas morning years ago when there were no scars of divorce or "broken homes." It was just a family enjoying each other on Christmas morning.

My little sister and I received these Nerf bow and arrows and I thought the two of us would go and play with them away from our parents so they wouldn't be bothered.

Instead, to my surprise and delight, we broke up into teams (me and my mom vs. my dad and my sister).

We all ducked behind couches (in that special family room that no one really goes in, its just supposed to look nice) and had a full out war!
My parents were so into it and I kept getting hit because I was laughing so hard.

I was the happiest child in the world. In that moment, our family was perfect.

Tiana, Berkley

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails