Sunday, August 24, 2008

Is that a Blackberry in your pocket...




... or are you just happy to see me?


I just returned from 5 days at a convention in Washington D.C. And that puts an end to a crazy summer.. too much travel.. too much time alone at home.

My baby took trips this summer to South Africa and Chicago. I went to Denver and D.C.

We learned about love and the art of texting. Although not as good as being there, texting is better than trying to figure out time zones and trading voice mails until you happen to hit a time when you're both awake and free to talk.

But nothing's as good as the real thing...



A few hours ago, she was waiting for me at baggage claim. And tonight we are at home together. And the next trip is one we'll take together. My Perfect Moment.

Robin, Tempe, Arizona

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Aaaaah. You were in my 'hood. I hope you had a perfect moment in Denver.

Glad you and your love are reunited and planning more togetherness.

So nice to meet you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails