Friday, August 28, 2009

Zero: How 'Upwake' woke up my Friday

My week has been full of Perfect Moments. As I zoom in to the final work day this week, I was stopped cold by this new video on TED, the site for "ideas worth spreading."



Now this is 15 minutes worth of Perfect Moments, but they are all very well worth it. As TED puts it:


Natasha Tsakos presents and performs her one-woman, multimedia show, "Upwake." As the character Zero, she blends dream and reality with an inventive virtual world projected around her in 3D animation and electric sound.


I'm so happy I have started my day with this mix of humor, simplicity, complexity and awe-inspiring talent.



More from TED. This is a site worth putting on your regular route around the Internet.


Robin, Tempe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails