Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dancer uprising: Legend of extraordinary dancers on its way



I'm intrigued: This is what it says on the YouTube page for the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers:

No Special effects. No Wires. Real People, Real powers.

The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers present their second official trailer. An Epic Online series unlike anything on the web before.

For the past year, my team and I have been locked in a room secretly building a project that combines music, dance, story telling, sport and interactive media.

We call this project THE LXD.

I am inviting you to join me on this epic online adventure and who knows even YOU may be part of the LXD.

ARE YOU EXTRAORDINARY?

Join the Dancer Uprising.


Right on. A perfect moment or two in there, for sure.

Robin, Tempe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails