Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When life gives you a wonky ticker, let's start making lemonade


Yesterday was the One Year Anniversary of a very scary, terrible, awful day.

More about that here: She is my heart. I'd give her my heart.

We made it. Suze made it. One year later, I'm so happy to have her around.

She's still working on turning that big old lemon into lemonade. But she's doing a great job.

I've always loved this 1-800-Flowers bouquet. They call it Make Lemonade. I sent it to Sue yesterday to mark her triumph over the tough times. I did it because flowers in the workplace are the ultimate way to show everyone else that your special someone is truly loved. It worked. Students heads were turned all day and often Sue heard them sigh, "Ahhhh...."

Yep. Aaahhh....

Robin, Tempe

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congrat to you both for showing such heart (hehe) since that scary day.

Love to you. XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails